Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Share in the daily God is Still Speaking Devotional. Click on the rainbow comma.
David Jaroszewski – President
Rev. Brenda Fluitt – Vice President, Worship Chair, Minister of Outeach, LGBTQ
Benedicta Onyebuchi - Council Secretary
Gail Hicks - Treasurer
Laura Bruce – Property Mananger
Juli Kring – Enviromental-Fellowship
George Wolbert – Evangelism Chair
Tim Mohle - Stewardship Chair
“Open the gates of justice! I will enter and tell the Lord how thankful I am.” Psalm 118:19
In America, the topic of race continues to be difficult to discuss in many social settings. Very few Christian churches are leading bold and courageous conversations, engaging in direct social activism, and participating in civil disobedience as a way to bring attention to and disrupt racist systems and structures.
The call to be a multiracial and multicultural church is an acknowledgement that racial justice is the inclusiveness of all humans and never excludes anyone based on skin color, culture or ethnic origin. The United Church of Christ stands in solidarity with the creation narrative in Genesis 1:26-27, which clearly outlines what matters to God—all of humankind and a just world for all. God created humankind in God’s image and likeness, women and men are image bearers, sharing equal status as human beings. God did not create race, racism, superior groups of humans, and hierarchical and hegemonic social structures.
- The United Church of Christ - Discover the UCC!
- Still Speaking - Never place a period where God has placed a comma
- Houston Association - events in the houston association
- The South Central Conference UCC - The South Central Conference of the United Church of Christ
- Slumber Falls Camp UCC Church Camp - See our beautiful church camp in New Braunfels, Texas
- The Metropolitan Organization - Organizing for Social Action
- National Council of Churches - National Council of Churches News & Events
- World Council of Churches - World Council of Churches News & Events